Accountancy, Cybercrime and Fraud – You're A Target!
Time & Location
About the Event
ICAEW North West are teaming up with the Cyber Resilience Centre for Greater Manchester (CRCGM) to explore how they work with businesses in the region to become cyber resilient. We will also take a look at a snapshot of the current North West Regional Cyber-crime trends and things to be alert for.
What's covered in this webinar?
Lead by Detective Inspector Grace Hulse, Head of Cyber & Innovation and MJ, Cyber Security Consultant at the Cyber Resilience Centre. MJ will be explaining simple measures you and your business can take to ensure you are protected, paying specific attention to recent phishing attacks and how to keep your cloud secure.
Grace will discuss the latest crime trends that police forces are seeing across the North West. Whilst also explaining more about who the Cyber Resilience Centre for Greater Manchester are and the services they offer businesses.
- - What is the Cyber Resilience Centre for Greater Manchester (CRCGM)
- - What services do the CRCGM offer businesses?
- - What is the latest guidance for businesses?
- - What is a phishing attack?
- - How can I ensure my cloud storage is secure?